Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Coldest Day of Relaxation

This entry is about Day 12, Sunday 12/12

Today was the first day I was able to completely relax for an entire day. I woke up early around 7am (without an alarm waking me up) and went to another buffet breakfast, which is always my favorite. Ben, Ceillie, Shelby, and I all went to the beach around 10ish and laid out on the beach (reminder that it is the Red Sea! So cool!). Unfortunately it was very windy, and even when directly in the sun it was very cold. We only stayed outside for a few hours. Eventually we packed up and went to lunch, where Ceillie, Shelby, and I had cheeseburgers (don’t judge me I was craving red meat!). They were pretty good considering how hungry we were. We all spent the afternoon napping (catching up on the many hours we haven’t slept during the week) and eventually woke up for dinner.

Dinner was the usual: lots of carbs, and a little bit of cheese. After dinner a bunch of us went outside the hotel to see what kind of shopping was around, but it was the same thing we’ve been seeing everywhere else; scarves, perfume, hookahs, etc. Every person was hassling us so we only stayed out for about 20 minutes. When we went back to the hotel we got hot chocolate to warm up from the cold. I’m not going to complain about the cold though because I know it is so much colder at home in New York. I’m about to go to sleep early because we have to wake up early for snorkeling tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment